DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY

Crop Top: ZARA, Skirt:RIVER ISLAND, Bag:MANGO
               
    This is the outfit I wore yesterday on a night out with my friends.We all planned to go to this fancy place, and it’s a requirement to be well dressed and groomed. In terms of the whole look I was going for, nothing really exciting.  For my makeup I went for my usual everyday face, I finished the look with fake lashes by Eylure and that was pretty much it.  I honestly wish I could do more with my makeup,but I am just really terrible and I feel eyeshadows don't suite me so I never take that road.

                 For the  outfit I had two choices, either a little min leather or a pencil skirt seeing it was freezing I choose the pencil skirt. This is originally from  River Island  probably three years ago.  The crop top is from Zara, which I purchased during sale. The shoes, which unfortunately you cant see,  where  a pair of black wedges from ebay, which I don’t recommend.  If your wondering my side bag, which I love very much, is also a recent purchase from Mango. 

Overall the night was really good, I enjoyed myself a lot, I always do with a few shots of vodko,  you certainly cant go wrong. I was slightly drunk but I was still pretty capable. The last two hours I spent my time in the smoking area (I don’t smoke btw) where I experienced the shoe breakage, my friend kindly applied lash glue but unfortunately we didn't succeed, as we thought we wouldn't.   I thought I was gone into panic mood  but It wasn't much of a  hassle  carefully dragging my foot around and having to clarify to people that my shoe broke, hence why I am in a really awkward position.   I honestly feel smoking areas are always really great way to socialize and meet  loads people, so It was a pretty good night out.
 I hope to see you in next post guys. Take care & See you soon x 



14 comments:

  1. I agree with you about smoking areas. I don't smoke either but somehow the funniest / most interesting parts of a night involve the people you meet in the smoking area! Love the colour of the skirt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love the outfit and your hair

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is so pretty ;)
    http://emilienicolinebak.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is lovely, and you're much better than I can. I can't stomach straight vodka at all!

    Cadaea.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful as always
    -- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Your all so Lovely! xxxxx

      Delete
  6. I love you outfit, the colours go together really well! & You're beautiful :D

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I was also Pretty suprised on how well the colours worked together!
      & Thank you for the lovely compliment! xxxxx

      Delete
  7. glad to here you had a good night out! I do love your skirt!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in this outfit! The photos are gorgeous!!

    ArteresaLynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would fit anyone but you look great like this! Good choice! :D

    I'm writing a blog about my life as a foreigner in Madrid, Spain and lots of other things about my life, and it would be nice if you could go have a look at it and leave me your opinion :) Thanks and good luck with your blog :)

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are stunning, and I love this outfit!
    ~Miki (petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx