TOP:Zara, Similar  SKIRT:H&M,SHOES:Topshop similar

Finally an outfit post, it’s been quite a while, since I last posted an outfit. It's mainly due to the bad weather, its been raining literally  every single day, but hopefully next week I will share a few outfits of the day with you.  But guess what, today I have this cheeky outfit from the other night.  I took it with my phone so please excuse the quality, but I really wanted to share it with you. My best friend came down to visit me, so I wanted to show her a good time.  In terms of Outfit, I never fully plan exactly what I want to wear, its always a few hours before I go out, So I was having a moment when I couldn’t come to terms on exactly what to wear. Since I am currently obsessed with black and white, of course I took a little trip in my wardrobe and some how I managed to put this little beauty together. The skirt is from H&M, it’s a high waist peplum style, and the top is from Zara. People would probably think its a one piece but its two separate items. In terms of the night overall, It was really good, I mean when you have your closest friend with you, how can you possibly not have fun and enjoy your night. I mean the place we went to was so packed, so at one point you couldn’t dance but the night was good overall. Btw if your wondering what my friend is wearing, Its a jumpsuit from Misguided HERE


8 comments:

  1. Both of your outfits are gorgeous! Glad to hear you had a fun night x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww y'all look like fun and you look absolutely gorgeous :)
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/healthy-recipe-1-salmon-bliss.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your outfits!

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW, you girls both look stunning! That white skirt is gorgeous!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Claudia, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You are so beautiful! I follow you now, if you want follow me back ;)

    kisses
    tatiana
    http://tatibook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Visit my blog for beauty and fashion tips and find out what I'm wearing. If you like say hi! xo

    amuurblog.blogspot.com

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit pure and cute really nice ....may I just say your really pretty
    great blog
    http://www.ripedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx