SHOPPING


Top, Trousers : MANGO, Bag:MARKET, Shoes: ZARA, Denim Jacket: PRIMARK
Yesterday, I went out with my Mum, We wanted to treat ourselves to a few ongoing sales. We didn't buy much to be honest. The weather has been really good for the past few weeks & I'm making the most if  with my outfit choices. You've  probably seen all the stuff I'm wearing in my previous posts,  apart from the shoes which are my current Favourite. I don't have much to say to be honest,  my life is pretty much same old, nothing much really going on,  I managed to bag myself a part time job for the summer so I'm pretty chuffed about that. 

Hope to see you all in my next Post,Take care 



7 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia!

    I love those sandals - deffo not surprised they are from zara - they have some amazing shoes the past few seasons!!

    Congrats on the job too :D always good to have a bit of money coming in so you can buy more clothes hehe

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so Much, What a lovely comment! :) xx

      Delete
  2. STUNNING. X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx