METALLIC

First and Foremast, allow me to apologies for my absence lately. I Love blogging but I have been absoultely terrible at it, I call it pure laziness. I’m back now and I really want to be on top of my game. I want to tell you all what I have been up to over the past few months and where I am now.
As you can probably tell I’m back at Uni.. Yay!! On the positive side, you will be getting more of me, Fingers crossed. Well this is my first Post, So lets see 5 weeks down the line. 
Quick Question. How Cool are those shorts..? Very Cool right, they're  from Zara, retailing at £25.99. Which I think is pretty good. I first came across them online, and I was very eager to get them.  So I decided to pop into my local Zara and I managed to get a pair. (However as cool as they are, I'm taking them back, due to the sizing) I decided to pair the shorts with a crop top, to be honest I didn't have a lot of options. 
                                                                              Crop Top,MISSGUIDED, Shorts:ZARA

 P.s excuse the mess in my room I was in a Rush, Still trying to figure out a nice spot for night pictures and my room doesn't look great atm, so apologies to that.

See you soon Guys, Take care! 



15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD i have to have these shorts. welcome back to blogging!!! :)

    Strawberry Shortcakes | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Your shorts are gorge girl
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts look amazing!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/colourburst.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts aren't personally my style but you wear it so well!

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia!

    LOVE those shorts!! great price - zara are killing it at the moment aren't they?!! these are great for the upcoming festive season too!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty! and i love the shorts:-) hope uni's good and not too time-consuming, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your outfit is great ! *-*
    I love your blog !

    Can you help me ? I don't know what to wear at holiday...
    Leave me a comment:
    http://withoutanyweight.blogspot.de/2014/12/was-trage-ich-weihnachten.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is stunning, love your style. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those shorts! and your hair fits you so well. just followed your blog, would love if you followed mine.

    aprilbasi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that outfit. I wanted that shorts. It stills on sales in severals Zara in Brussels for 5€ ! I wanted to buy it..but the color doesn't fit with my skin tone :'( ! lol X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey babe, how are you?
    Great post though, i love it, thanks for sharing..
    Follow back if you don't mind.. :P

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit, super cute! Welcome back to blogging, I'm just coming back to blogging as well! Hope we can connect! :)

    http://vogue-a-la-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the shorts!
    You look so DOPE, looking forward to more posts :)
    Stay DOPE!
    xo

    www.itstanda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx